What are the advantages of PVC plastic tiles? What fields can it be used in? Let’s take a look.
The advantages of PVC plastic tiles:
1. It has excellent waterproof performance and dense non-absorbent properties, making it a new type of roof building material without waterproof layer;
2. The most common single-layer PVC plastic tiles have a service life of no less than 5 years and require no maintenance. Some corrosion-resistant and weather-resistant composite bricks and hollow anti-corrosion and thermal insulation bricks have a service life of more than 15 years;
3. It can be directly nailed, sawed, drilled and planed, with the advantages of simple construction, fast paving speed, short construction period and low cost;
4. It will never rust, is acid and alkali resistant and durable;
5. It is a green and energy-saving environmental protection building material, which can effectively save energy consumption;
6. PVC plastic tiles are suitable for structural foundations, such as cast-in-place concrete slabs, steel structures, wood structures, etc.;
7. PVC plastic tiles are suitable for roofs with waterproof grade of one (two waterproof defenses with waterproof cushion layer), two (one to two waterproof defenses with waterproof cushion layer), three (one waterproof defense with waterproof cushion layer) and four (one waterproof defense without waterproof cushion layer).
8. PVC plastic tiles are the lightest, most weather-resistant and lowest comprehensive cost roofing materials currently used in roof building materials. It has a rich and colorful color, a wide variety of types, complete supporting facilities, and can be widely used in different fields to meet different customer needs.