The roof tiles have a long history and a wide variety of types. The development speed from ancient times to the present is closely related to the development of science and technology. In ancient times, the technology of ceramic sintering was developed on the basis of ceramic sintering technology. With the rapid development of modern science and technology, various new roof tiles have emerged. For example, ASA/PVC tiles not only save raw materials, but also are durable, colorful, and meet the needs of everyone. At the same time, they also provide a good opportunity for some manufacturers to save labor and materials. Let’s discuss how to choose excellent ASA/PVC tiles:
1. Is the color uniform: The color of ASA/PVC tiles is similar to the color of the clothes we buy. We need to observe the color difference. Good ASA/PVC tiles have very uniform colors, no color difference, and will not fade for a long time. Poor quality ASA/PVC tiles have obvious color differences. Once exposed to wind, sun, and rain, the color difference will be even more obvious.
2. Anti-aging: The roof area of the factory is large, often affected by natural conditions and vibration of sun, rain, cold and hot weather, the roof tiles of the factory are easy to age. Once the roof tiles are aged, users need to renovate, which is a big cost. Therefore, the selected ASA/PVC tiles must be able to resist aging and have a long life.
3. Is the appearance smooth: When we buy things, we need to pay attention to the characteristics of the appearance, because the appearance is what we care about most. The same is true for ASA/PVC tiles. Looking at whether the appearance is smooth is our primary criterion for selection.
4. Water permeability: Pour water into the grooves of ASA/PVC tiles and observe whether the water flow is straight and unobstructed. If it is straight, it means that the density is relatively uniform. Within 24 hours, check whether there is any water seepage on the back. If not, it means that the material of ASA/PVC tiles is better.
5. Sound density: Tap ASA/PVC tiles with your hand and listen to whether the sound is clear and loud. If the sound is crisp, it is a high-density tile. If the sound is very dull, it is a low-density tile.
6. Corrosion resistance: The anti-corrosion workshop has high requirements for roof tiles. The acids, alkalis, salts and corrosive solvents used and produced in industrial production, as well as the corrosive media contained in the atmosphere, underground water, surface water and soil, will cause corrosion of buildings. So we need to choose ASA/PVC tiles with good corrosion resistance. However, if the ordinary workshop roof is often exposed to wind and rain, it is likely to rust. Therefore, ordinary workshops can choose ASA/PVC tiles with good corrosion resistance.