In the decoration of the roof, color steel tiles and synthetic resin tiles are very popular. Color steel tiles and resin tiles have the same color, light weight, convenient transportation and installation, but what is the difference between color steel tiles and synthetic resin tiles? Xingfa resin tile author will analyze for you:
1. Resin tiles are lighter than color steel tiles, so the transportation cost of resin tiles is lower.
2. Resin tiles have higher plasticity, and both product shape and color can meet the customization requirements, but it is more difficult to customize color steel tiles.
3. In the process of dyeing, color steel tiles will cause pollution to the environment and great harm to human body, while resin tiles are green and environmental protection products and will not cause pollution to the environment.
4. Color steel tiles are easy to rust in the sun and rain, especially in some acid rain areas, easy to rust, and the maintenance cost is high; but the anti-corrosion performance of resin tiles is excellent, and the product can still be stable in acid rain areas.
5. In rainy weather, the noise of color steel tile roof is particularly loud, and the noise prevention performance is poor; resin tiles have sound insulation, and can still keep the house quiet in noisy environment such as heavy rain and strong wind.
6. Color steel tiles are not insulation products, and there are safety hazards in the use process; resin tiles are insulation products.
Above is the analysis of what is the difference between color steel tiles and synthetic resin tiles, hoping to help you.