PVC roof sheet generally fades after one or two years of using, and the color will gradually fade. Many people think it is a quality problem of the roofing. Worried about reducing the service life of the roofing?
In fact, the fading of UPVC roof sheet mainly depends on the structure of the pigment (colorant) itself. Fading does not mean that the quality of the tile material has changed, nor does it mean that its life will be shortened. There are three reasons:
1. The molecular structure of UPVC tile surface pigments is different, and the stability is quite different;
2. After the pigment fades, the UPVC roof sheet will restore the original color of the PVC resin powder, which is white, but the molecular structure of the PVC has not changed, so it does not affect the use of the UPVC roof sheet.
3. The color of PVC tile only has the effect of rich and varied colors, and can not affect its service life.
There are two factors that determine the service life of UPVC roof sheet:
1. Product internal factors: PVC tile's own formula, processing technology and roofing thickness;
2. External environmental factors: In areas with stronger ultraviolet rays, the service life of UPVC roof sheet will be relatively short.
It can be seen that the fading of UPVC roof sheet is normal and does not affect its service life. However, quality problems caused by the raw materials and production technology of UPVC roof sheet or improper installation will shorten their service life.
Foshan Chancheng Xingfa Tile Industry Co.,Ltd
We provide high-quality products & services to our clients